LET US REVIEW YOUR CHARITY
TO MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT AND DONOR EXPOSURE
One of the services offered by the Veritas Foundation is a Charity Ratings Review. In this process, the operations and impact of your charity undergoes extensive review to provide feedback on its current functioning and ideas on how to move forward.
At the end of the process, a star-based ratings is awarded that can be used in the marketing and branding of your Charity.
Our intensive Charity Review will:
- Provide you with insight into your operations and performance relative to your peers;
- Help you to better monitor your charity’s impact and effectiveness;
- Help you plan and build for the future;
- Instill donor confidence in your organization;
- Enable you to reach a larger market and have a greater impact with your programs.
We will provide a comprehensive study which includes:
- A complete review of the activities, financial performance, and impact of your charity in the areas that you operate.
- Interactive meetings with personnel from your Charity to gain a complete understanding of your mission and programs.
- A detailed report delivered to you which provides a complete and comprehensive review of your Charity.
- A final Charity Ratings Review based on a five-star performance metric.
- A set of recommendations that will help guide management in steps to improve the Charity’s performance and impact.
- The opportunity to use your Charity Ratings Review publicly, or to retain them privately for your internal use.
- The opportunity to participate in the Veritas Charity Ratings Services public profiling of the Charity sector and its constituent parts. This will include an Annual Report of the sector, Rankings, and Awards recognition.
Upon completion of this comprehensive plan, we will continually assess the Charity Ratings Review on a quarterly basis to ensure it is up-to-date and relevant. An annual detailed review will incorporate changes that have occurred in the Charity since the previous annual review, including an updated Charity Ratings Review.